We're glad to see you're interested in learning more about our services as part of Google's Street View: Trusted program. Over the last two year's I have developed a fascination with 360 Panoramic Photography. It was still a very new technology when I began, but now that it has matured it is one of the fastest ways to improve the visual presence of your business online and begin attracting new customers.
Getting on the map
- Google Maps is no longer just a map. It's a massive search engine dedicated to providing users with information about real world locations, like YOUR business!.
- It's very likely your business already has a listing on Google Maps, which means every day you and your competitors are appearing side by side in search results.
- Without traditional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methods available, a Maps user forms their impression of your business through accuracy of the information, the imagery on your business's profile, and the customer reviews.
Over the years Google has redefined what exactly a map can be. A map is no longer just a two dimensional piece of paper marking roads and mountains. Every day millions of users pull out their phones or sit at their computers and use Google Maps not only for navigation, but to find and contextualize their destinations. It's likely that you AND your competitors already have a business listing on Google Maps. That means every day you're competing, even if you're not showing up to play.
How it works
- Simply fill out the form below to start the process
- We will get in touch with you to determine the size of your project and answer any questions
- We'll pick a date and time that compliments our schedules to capture the imagery
- Depending on the size of your business we should be able to collect the imagery in 1-2 hours
- When we arrive to collect the imagery we will discuss the path we will take as well as any areas to avoid
- We will use our custom 360 camera rig to capture the imagery in our highest possible quality
- After the scheduled shoot we will upload and submit the imagery within 3-5 days
- After submission we will alert you when the imagery has been approved and published
- Assistance claiming ownership of your business listing on Google Maps to make sure your information is accurate and up-to-date
- Standard photography services to showcase your business (discounted rate with purchase of a Streetview)
- Individual custom panoramic images for use on Facebook and Twitter (discounted rate with purchase of a Streetview)
- Custom 360 tours. Have an idea for something wild and interesting? Share it with us using the form below and we'll let you know what we think.
Turn up the VR VOLUME!!
- Our experience and creative storytelling allows us to convert your 360 photos into 360 videos! Take your initial investment and turn up the volume!! This could be used to showcase your new Street View, or for future promotion down the road. Adding music, narration, and/or custom text opens up greater possibilities to tell your brand's story. This is the most cost effective way to create a more immersive experience with your Facebook Fans and/or for Promoted Posts. It also opens up the ability to share on YouTube and other VR specific platforms such as the new Facebook 360.
- Flattened 360 videos are another great way to showcase your business. VR and 360 are on the rise, but we are creatures of habit and most mainstream video viewers are more comfortable watching flat videos. Using the process above we create a 360 video with added narrative, music, text, etc. Then we edit the video to adjust the perspective and guide the viewer through the experience as a flattened 2d video. This is another great way to extend the value of your 360 images and also allows for sharing on social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, and more!
Let's Get Started ...
Fill out the form below to get the process started. We will usually get back to you within 48 hours
*indicates a required field